Who Joins NLADA?
Membership in NLADA is open to all individuals and organizations committed to equal access to justice for the poor.
NLADA has three types of members: program members, individual members and corporate members.
Program members of NLADA include:
- Civil Legal Aid Programs
- Public Defender Law Offices and Programs
- Social Service Organizations that provide legal services
- Pro Bono Programs
- Law School Clinics
- IOLTA Programs
- Corporate Legal Departments
- Law Firms
Individual members of NLADA include:
- Civil legal aid advocates
- Indigent defense lawyers
- Bar association leaders and staff
- Private practice attorneys
- Law school clinicians and faculty
- Law Students
- Other individuals who support NLADA's mission
Some of the nation's leading corporations are working in partnership with NLADA to ensure that no person in the United
States is denied access to quality legal services. Through corporate membership, donations, grants, in kind
contributions, and pro bono projects, these companies show their commitment to the principle of equal justice under
Persons who wish to become individual members, and groups and organizations that seek to join us as program members,
may print out and complete an application form by clicking the appropriate membership category above.